"I cannot rest, I must draw, however poor the result, and when I have a bad time come over me, it is a stronger desire than ever." ~ Helen Beatrix Potter 1866-1943

Bea♥lieve!

Photobucket

May 14, 2010

Are you a Bea'liever?



I AM and I whipped up a new blog button tonight just to say so! Please feel free to grab the code in the small box below if you care to boast on your site that you're a Bea'liever too..
 
...♪ I'm a Bea'liever and I couldn't leave her if I tried. ♫ 
 

 
If you have a size specification, please let me know.
I'll be more than happy to resize my Bea button for your site!


Photobucket

4 comments:

About Cassandra said...

LOVE your blog, Cindy. I am a long-time Beatrix Potter fan, also; and also love sheep - I will post a photo of my collection soon on my blog. I have added your lovely button to my own blog's sidebar...Cassandra ♥

cindy@muttleymanse said...

Love this!

magpie chic said...

Oh I just love this. I snaffled your button SO quickly for my blog. I'm a believer, and a Beatrix devotee too. Love it.
Jacqui

Donna (Timeless Settings) said...

Hi Cindy,
Just found your blog. It's so lovely!
I will definitely be back!

Donna