"I cannot rest, I must draw, however poor the result, and when I have a bad time come over me, it is a stronger desire than ever." ~ Helen Beatrix Potter 1866-1943

Bea♥lieve!

Photobucket

May 12, 2010

Change of Scenery..


When I started my blog, I wanted an imaginary escape -
A delightful little place where I could go in my mind to help me write my thoughts. I chose a peaceful lavender path for my picture and told my honey that I needed to find a name to go with it- something with the word lavender included. He must have heard me say Lavern instead of lavender because my silly, half interested beau replied "Lavern and Shirley" which struck me so funny that I found a compatible name and my 'Lavender & Shirely' blog was created. I found that a shire is a division of land in the United Kingdom and so with the lavender, it just seemed to fit! ت

Some time after that, I chose to use Beatrix Potter as my art mentor and created my 'Make Bea'lieve Blog' but I found that my Lavender & Shirely name was already stuck set as a search link. I changed the link to MakeBealieve.blogspot.com but unfortunately by doing this, I lost my connection to past blog friends who could easily connect to me.  Hopefully you who have searched for me will find your way back to my lavender path again. I'll be here. ✿

Photobucket

2 comments:

Olga Poltava said...

I adore all the Beatrix Potter stuff, so I adore your blog too. It's so cute and lovely.

Cindy~ said...

Hi Olga. Thank you for that!
I adore her also and I have a feeling that there are others out there who also think that Bea is the Bee's knees! (: