"I cannot rest, I must draw, however poor the result, and when I have a bad time come over me, it is a stronger desire than ever." ~ Helen Beatrix Potter 1866-1943

Bea♥lieve!

Photobucket

June 20, 2010

Guy Talk

I apologize for the change. The new design upgrade took my lavender background away and I don't know how to retrieve it. I'm not a happy blogger right now....Well, regardless, there is one thing that doesn't change and that is a fathers love...
 

  


Many poems have been written to explain,
How a mother's love can soothe the pain.
But little has been said about a Father's concern,
So...now...I think it be his turn.

A Father's love for his offspring,
Is just like that of a golden ring.
No matter what, it is unending,
Never breaking; sometimes bending.

His love is as strong as a mother's; although...
Due to his personality, it doesn't always show.
There is no question of how strong..
Or of its lasting...however long.

So no matter if his child is good or bad,
There is no Love stronger, than that of a Dad
.


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY
TO LOVING FATHERS EVERYWHERE
Photobucket

1 comment:

The Tablescaper said...

Cindy:

Such lovely Father's Day sentiments.

- The Tablescaper