"I cannot rest, I must draw, however poor the result, and when I have a bad time come over me, it is a stronger desire than ever." ~ Helen Beatrix Potter 1866-1943

Bea♥lieve!

Photobucket

September 14, 2010

Time with Tasha


In my kitchen is a little kitchen garden book. Besides my Grandmothers book, it's my favorite book, given to me by my Grandmother.

I've been away this summer, planting gardens, visiting family and reading about Tasha Tudor- author and illustrator of my little kitchen Garden book
Tasha lived as I long to live- In the country with her animals and her love of gardening and drawing. Below are pictures from the Private world of Tasha Tudor. Enjoy!





Photobucket

5 comments:

Frog Hollow Farm Girl said...

Hi Cindy, these photos of Tasha Tudor are just outstanding - I will have to find out more about her! Hope all is well, ciao, bella!

The Unusual Farmchick said...

I too am in loving awe of Tasha Tudor. Such an amazing & inspiring woman. What catches me the most ishow she walks barefoot even at her tender age. I am a lover of barefeet. Everywhere I go, I yearn to feel the soil and blades of grass beneath my soles. Seeing/reading of her connection to the earth & seasons will be forever urge me on, bonding my family & self to more of the olde ways & natural living.
Thank you for such wonderful pictures that truly capture one of our worlds greatest teacher & treasure in life.

cindy@muttleymanse said...

These pictures are breathtaking. You can bet I'll be learning more about Tasha Tudor. These pictures capture the true desire of my heart.......the country, nature, flowers, and animals. Maybe one day!!!!!!!

Order Anti-Depressants said...

Great website, looks very clean and organized. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

I have the book you've mentioned on my bedside table. I absolutely love it. Tasha Tudor was an idol of mine. Her doll family was especially magical and they seemed to live in their own miniature world.