"I cannot rest, I must draw, however poor the result, and when I have a bad time come over me, it is a stronger desire than ever." ~ Helen Beatrix Potter 1866-1943

Bea♥lieve!

Photobucket

March 22, 2011

Hey Girls, I'm Back!

Do you remember me? It's been a long while since I've updated my blog. I put it away like I did my art supplies and got busy with other things..or lazy with nothing! Recently while visiting my parents in Spokane, they found something that I had created long ago and then forgot about! It's a beach stone that I ink-sketched on...


I could tell that it's an old rock, because I don't even sign my name like that anymore! It made me sad that I stepped away from my art.



I love mermaids but my real love is drawing animals. Precious baby animals. ...especially bunnies!
 
(A cut-out of my bunny sketch below)
 


Once it warms up a little more, I hope to get out and sketch the rabbits. Now that it's spring, they have finally come out of their little bunny hollows and are hopping all over the place here.
 


Seed catalogs and gardening will "draw" me away from my art but there is still time for that. 
 

Until next time...
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

RedBettySummer said...

Wow, you are talented. Who would have thought to draw such captivating images on rocks? Great job! Thanks for sharing here.