"I cannot rest, I must draw, however poor the result, and when I have a bad time come over me, it is a stronger desire than ever." ~ Helen Beatrix Potter 1866-1943

Bea♥lieve!

Photobucket

December 05, 2011

Long Time Gone!



                             Oh, where has the time gone? 
The last time I looked, it was summer and now the weatherman says there may be snow in Seattle's forecast! It's hard to believe that the New Year is right around the corner again!
                                (Didn't we just pay taxes?)


I've been working on a new sketch from a picture that I spotted on facebook. It just jumped out at me and I said I have to draw it!! It's from a Faerie gathering that was held in England. This is piece that is a bit out of my element but I'm having a lot of fun with it. I picked a busy time to get started on it, but I'll try to get the finished portrait posted here very soon. I suppose the gentlemen pixie who is my subject, is quite anxious to see it's completion also!

                     ♪♪ Traaa La La La, Fiddle Dee Deeee. ♫


It is a large full length portrait so I have a long way to go.
It might not look exact right now but I think it'll still be charming!
                          (Quarter placed for size perspective.)


                                               Until the next time,
 I hope you are enjoying the magic of the Christmas season! ♥
                                                      Photobucket

1 comment:

janice15 said...

Your page is so lovely hope you come back soon..Your drawings are so wonderful...